Brokerage companies during almost the whole history of the development of financial markets, played against traders, setting large commissions, marginal requirements and mark-ups on financial assets. Of course, with the development of the market, the approach of the trader to the analysis and forecast of the future movement of quotations was also brewed. Thus, trading strategies, methods of analyzing the movement of price bars, sledge models were created and today there are many trading robots that allow to act without risk in the financial market, as well as automatically perform trading operations. Most of such software are implemented in the MQL market – https://www.mql5.com/en/market.
However, brokerage houses here also find a number of restrictions. After all, there are those companies that directly play against their customers, in particular fix api traders, limiting their trading based on algorithmic systems. For when a robot demonstrates a stable and fast-growing profit – this is a direct loss of a poor-quality brokerage company. And I will even note the fact that this restriction may belong to large, as well as eminent fix api brokerage companies.
In order to avoid this, has been developed asoftware that “masks” the trade, which is so banned by brokerage companies, namely arbitrage trading. One such program is the manual trading module for arbitrage trading – http://forexzzz.com/en/product/manual-trading-add-on/
This software creates the opportunity to trade fix api arbitration strategy (for more details on arbitrage trading read here), but in manual trading mode. That is, all transactions placed on the brokerage company’s servers will be read as transactions opened by the trader “by hands”, and not by the trading robot, which allows to circumvent the bans of brokerage companies.
So, if the algorithm will determine the exchange rate difference between different quotes, then all transactions will be opened through auto-click.
The algorithm of this software is in combination with Lock Arbitrage:
- The algorithm analyzes a number of currency pairs for the presence of exchange rate differences;
- If there is this difference, which is more than a certain number of points, the program makes a decision to open a deal. For example, the difference was more than 7 points that were laid in the program, only then the trade on the market fix apiforex will be completed. All that is below this value will not be taken into account and ignored by the software;
- The difference is that the transactions are sent not directly from the robot, but open through the manual trading module using the logic of the auto-click operation;
- The results of transactions are also fixed in this trading mode.
The manual trading module is suitable for use in the trading platform fix api MT4 (for technical specifications of the terminal, see the official website), and it is a program similar to auto click. This is what makes it possible to hide the process of algotrading. And those broker companies where manual trading has more comfortable conditions, operations through this software will have better characteristics than through automatic opening and closing of trading orders.
Advantages of the software of the manual trading module:
- Allows to circumvent the prohibitions of brokerage companies on the use of algorithmic methods in the process of trading;
- Uses more favorable conditions for manual trading, while making transactions using an algorithmic approach;
- Uses automatic orders to open and close trading operations through manual trading tools;
- Allows to use this module with various automatic tools of MT4 trading terminal;
- Easily configurable for arbitrage trading, in particular for fix api Lock Arbitrage.
Thus, in order to circumvent the prohibitions on the use of software, more software was created! Traders – these are the people who can find a way out from any situation and make their own trading process.
Using this software allows you to optimize the process of algorithmic trading and circumvent the bans on the part of the brokerage company.