A trade strategy is needed to profitably trade. To develop a trade strategy, you need experience and a comprehensive knowledge of fix api forex market behavior and actions. In order to build experience, we need to achieve the desired result with trial and error. The trader should always be in a trend, move in step with the market, and even act ahead of time.
As I have already written, the final stage of a trader’s success is the creation of his trade strategy, which is a hard path. However, with the development of information technology, the trade strategy is a transition to its automation. It is the algorithmic approach that allows for stable and regular fix api forex market earning.
An automatic trade strategy is called a merchant robot that can, based on its rules and logic, perform an asset analysis, search for entry and exit points of the transaction. And in the past few years, the number of algorithmic strategies has only grown, so that whole kinds emerge based on the principles of the trading robot.
Types of trade robots:
- HFT algorithms. This type is an unrealistically large number of transactions in a second. Typically, this view is more popular for the stock market than for fix api forex, but there are algorithms that also work in the currency market. The main purpose of these robots is to open the ground with a large volume and a minimum profit fixation, which can be less than a cent per share. For more information about this type of algorithmic trade, read here;
- Arbitration algorithms. Automation of fix api trading has shifted the focus of this type of trade to the foreign exchange market. The main feature of these strategies is not the historical movement of quotes, but the current exchange difference between prices for the same asset, but in different sites. For example, this trade strategy – http://www.forexzzz.com/product/forex-zzz-lock-arbitrage/compares the value of an asset between prime broker and your fix api brokerage company. In the event of a discrepancy between the normative values, the trading robot will purchase the asset on the site where the quotes are lower and the sell where the quotes are higher. Accordingly, the return to the normative value of the currency pair would signal the closing of positions and the fixation of the points that showed the difference;
- Robots based on technical indicators. These are the simplest robots that make deals based on the principles of trade in one indicator: Moving Average, Stochastic, MACD, Price Chanel and others. For example, this trade robot – http://metatrader4expertadvisors.com/, is based on a bounce from Bollinger bands. That is, when the quotes of the financial asset reach the top of the indicator, the sale is opened and purchases are made from the lower boundary. It’s simple.
- Robots based on an integrated approach. This species involves ready-made trade strategies that are based on several indicators or other elements of an asset analysis. These can be complex own trading systems or popular automated strategies. This allows fix api traders to completely automate their approach and strategy, and also share it with other market players.
- Grid robots. Are based not on the various elements of technical analysis, but on the important key levels on which many traded deferred warrants are issued. Such robots can be based on a principle of Fibonacci or pivot points, which will set the transactions to be hit or not hit from the level value.
These are perhaps key types of trade strategies that can still be divided into different types. But by bringing all of us to one global principle, we will still be in those five types.