The sphere of financial markets is improving and developing every year. This is evidenced by the increase in trading volume, which indicates the presence of new players, as well as the very specifics of trade transactions opening. Today, the whole process of closing exchange transactions is automated and to open a position you do not need to contact the broker or write an official letter. It is enough to include the trading terminal, to look yourselfat the quotes and to take an investment decision.
Each trader has at his disposal that set of assets analyzing methods, which determines his trading style. Thus, it is some kind of chain of sequential actions that the fix api trader performs over and over again. In the world of information technology where everything can be turned into a software algorithm, many managers create automatic trading strategies. At its core, these aretrading robots. If earlier it was new and exciting, today it is an ordinary process.
To create a trading robot, you should have only three things:
- Algorithm of actions on the market;
- Formed risk and money management system;
- Understand the process of automating strategies.
If professional traders do not have any questions on the first two points, in most cases the third item discourages all the desire to get engaged in the process of trading strategy automation.
Undoubtedly, if you are not going to start learning programming for the sake of creating a trading robot, you can contact private traders or specializing companies that will do it for you. But if you still decide to create the algorithm yourself, you should first determine which tool to use to create a trading robot for the fix apiforex market.
I would like to note that the choice of the programming language depends on your trading terminal. Some of them may not support the use of third-party programs at all. If so, then you should use the fix api protocol – http://www.forexzzz.com/product/fixapi-zzz/. This software allows you to make trading transactions at the liquidity provider, and the most popular programming languages, for example fix api C #, Java, Python will work with fix api.
I will consider three key languages for algorithmic trading strategy development for working in the fix api MT4trading terminal.
1. MQL.This language is derived from the C# language, but has somewhat limited functionality. However, the peculiarity of this programming language is that it is the “mother tongue” of MT4. Moreover, the environment development is embedded in the platform itself with detailed instructions on the MQL capabilities. All the libraries and functional language can be viewed in the terminal, which allows you to optimize the code and then to test it
2. C#.Since MQL is a derivative of this language, C# will perform essentially the same functions, and will have the same capabilities as MQL. You can write a robot both on the external and internal environment development. But again, Meta Editor will allow you to immediately see the problematic places in the code that MT4 will not read
3. Ñ++.This language is ideal for automatic programs development, but it is difficult to compile on it. After all, the standard libraries will not be suitable and the final version will need to be adapted for the fix api MT4.
As you can see from the description above, if you are just starting out as a developer, then I advise you to study MQL. This will allow you to gain some experience in developing exactly the software for trading and in case of errors or difficulties, to look in the built-in guide and to find the reason. Moreover, at the MQL forum (https://www.mql5.com/en/code), you can find a solution to almost any problem.