The most important tool for fix api trading, through which the trading operations on the financial market are actually concluded, is the trading platform. The trading terminal allows the trader both to conduct a comprehensive technical analysis of financial instruments, and conclude exchange transactions. For this purpose, many trading terminals have been developed, but the most popular one is the fix api MT4.
Metatrader 4 is integrated trading solution for both the broker and trader, which is most convenient in using trading conditions for cfd contracts, as well as the foreign exchange market. This terminal is called the “old-timer” of the market, since it has been functioning for more than 10 years and during this time has strongly strengthened its positions. That is why most brokers offer this software for free, because during the current period, many different auxiliary programs were created that synchronize with this software. This is one of the features of the trading terminal, but there are many others included in it:
- This software is primarily intended for trading cfd contracts and allows the traders to increase the number of different instruments.
- In the fix api MT4 trading terminal, the possibility of trading on a fractional contract is realized.
- Ability to use margin trading.
- A large list of graphical tools for analysis.
- Internal development environment – http://forexzzz.com/product/forex-zzz-lock-arbitrage/.
- Ability to use third-party software (as I wrote above) – http://forexrobotshub.com/2017/04/13/review-trading-software/.
- Ability to connect the terminal to the FiX protocol using fix api.